Monday, February 21, 2011

I figured blogging can be very therapeutic during these looooong winter months, and even though winter is almost over, March is promised to be gloomy and rainy. I dont do rainy -I get sad and moppy -hate being that way. So bring on the SUN and HOT SUMMER! I will be rambling a lot (plus I get interrupted about every 3 to 4 minutes by a cute fellow to look at cars, blocks, cartoons, etc.) so bear with me :)

Here is what we have been up to...
Lucas
- sick seems like for weeks but getting better
- trying to talk but so far just in his own baby language ( I cant wait to hear Mama)
- LOVES movie "Cars" and anything with mcQueen (he can watch the dang movie 12 times a day if I let him)
- loves to "read" books and play with cars (when he doesn't watch "Cars" :) )
- recognizes his Daddy on Skype - super cute!
- loves bologna and hot dogs for b-fast, lunch and dinner
- professionally turns decently clean house into a disasterous mess
- getting tall and heavy :)
- 'terrible twos' are in full swing, although there are moments of sweetness and loveliness that I thoroughly enjoy


Myself
- being a mom - staying busy taking care of Lucas - the best job in the world! (though sleepless nights with a sick toddler are kicking my butt)
- taking Make-Up class twice a week and loving it!! Learning a lot about the world of cosmetics and getting to know new people in class. Fun times :)
- hanging out with friends
- really missing my friends and family from America :(
- enjoying being outside everyday
- talking to Everette on daily basis (thank you Skype! miss you, honey)
- reading a very good book by Francine Rivers "A Voice in the Wind" from Mark of the Lion trilogy - highly recommend it! (book reviews is for another blog, so keep an eye out)



miss seeing my two guys play together

oh home, sweet home, how I miss you...

No comments: