Saturday, November 22, 2008

Well, I am not doing very well with this blogging thing, considering this is my first update since a month ago :) Although, there is not much happening. Everette has been busy with basketball season for the last two weeks - that takes up a lot of his time. First official game is coming up Tuesday

I am busy with my job; it's tiring at times but I enjoy it, though I can't sit on the floor with the kids anymore - belly gets in the way :) I am definitely enjoying this pregnancy, seems like people are much nicer to you when they find out you are pregnant, they offer you a chair, FOOD, sweets, etc. Some people also touch my belly without asking and that's a tad weird when it's a stranger! (weirder when they start talking to the belly...)Oh, baby! Baby is doing alright - kicking away; the other morning kicked Everette in the face (that's what you get when you lay on baby's territory).

Thanksgiving is next week! Plan is to cook turkey and all the trimmings, may be have couple friends over. Next day Everette has a high school game and then we are planning to leave for Des Moines for the weekend (basketball tournament). That's about all I have...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving. Be truly thankful for all the people in your life and all the blessings you enjoy on daily basis...





Halloween treats for my kids!




My Jack-O-Lantern


I lost count how many years in a row we carve pumpkins. I think this is our fifth time and this time it was all done indoors - it was way too cold and windy outside. Every year we get better at it; by "better" I mean faster. The first year we carved pumpkins - it took FOREVER!



6 months and counting....

No comments: