Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Double Digits and Counting...

I noticed on the baby due date counter that we are in double digits, as of today 98 days to go! Insane. Seems like we just found out we were having a child, and now only 98 days left. Its already December, Christmas is in few weeks...OK. NOW I am getting scared, excited but FREAKED OUT! I better get cleaning before baby arrives, otherwise I am in trouble :)

Thanksgiving went well. We ended up looking thru Black Friday ads, eating a lot, watching movies at home (though I secretly wished we watched football, but the TV went 'bye-bye'), taking two hour nap, eating some more, and going to see the "Twilight". Man, book is much better than the movie (although, I have to admit - they are both cheesy). If you are planning on seeing it, read the book first though!

Black Friday...Went with Everette to Walmart, camcorder we were looking for was sold out two hours earlier (we were there by 7am), ran to Kmart and it was there! Not sure if we got a good deal, but it is the sport of it that counts. Did not get run over by anyone, found a decent parking spot, got home by 7:45am, so I guess that was a successful Black Friday shopping.


The Bird

The Turkey Hunter


The Harvest

No comments: